Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Morning of appointment 4

Hey little one, you there?

I'm so tired again this morning. I actually found myself closing my eyes for an extra second or two during my drive in - and that's not acceptable! I took a nap yesterday for lunch and went to bed at 10 and was out like a light, so it's not like I'm not getting enough sleep...

Sure I get up every hour or couple of hours to pee, but I fall right back to sleep when I get back in the bed.

Please understand that these are NOT complaints. In fact, last night, I got a little crampy and walked into the office where you daddy sat in front of his computer and exclaimed with 100% glee, "I've got cramps!"

He looked at me like I was a little nuts so I continued, "And there's no blood!"

I was genuinely so happy to have cramps and no blood. And I'm genuinely happy to be so exhausted.

Why?

Because it means you and my uterus are growing growing growing!

XOXOXOXOX

2 comments:

Angie said...

It sounds like everything is going great! You're exhausted and your body is adjusting to your little one. Keep up the positive vibes!

AllieQB said...

I'm so happy for you! Your positive attitude really is infectious. :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey