Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dear Poppy


July 6, 2008:
I'm calling you Poppy right now because I've read that you're currently the size of a poppyseed.

pregnancy

I slept pretty darn good last night. My boobs didn't hurt nearly as much as they did the past couple days/nights so I'm guessing that's why I was able to sleep better. This morning, before I got out of bed, I stuck the basal thermometer in my mouth - just to make sure my temp was still high. It was and that made me SO happy. :)

I've been up and awake now for several hours and this is the best I've felt in a couple weeks - not as lethargic as I have been and, like I mentioned earlier, the boobage is easing up on me today. In a way, it makes me a little nervous, but I know you're in there and I know you're going to grow more and more every day and that makes me so incredibly happy.

I feel so blessed that I can't even put it into words right now... just know that I plan on doing whatever I can to ensure that you get everything you need whilst you're inside (and of course, when you're born). I've been taking a great PNV now for about 9 months and I'm doing my best to eat more veggies and fruit.

I'm calling the doc tomorrow to tell him the great news and to see when he wants to see me... I think it'll be a couple weeks because I'm already taking PNV's that he prescribed, but because of my age (yes you're going to have an 'older' mommy and I hope that's ok - I may be 'older' at almost 36, but I'm still a kid at heart; I promise!) and weight (sadly, I'm considered obese), he may want to see me sooner.

Wow. I still can't believe this is all happening.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey