Saturday, July 19, 2008

Week 6

July 15, 2008 I believe I'm officially in week six of this glorious adventure to becoming your Mommy. :)

One website I checked compares your size to that of a lentil bean, another to the size of a sweet pea... my lil sweet pea! :)

They all agree that you're growing at a fast rate this week: "Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate. " (taken from thenest.com)

I wonder if this is why I've been so unbelievably hungry lately. :) Hehe. I was just saying last week how wonderfully healthy I've been eating and that I didn't have any problems keeping good food down... not this week! Every day I seem to get more and more hungry! And this morning, I even vomited. :(

But, not to worry; it's all parr for the course and I'm so happy to have to endure any and all of this for you... my little sweet pea.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey